HAYZON

HAYZON

@hayzonn
Изображение канала: HAYZON
5 559 987 подписчиков
48 постов
Посты
🎲 This is ugly. That’s why I’m watching it.
$LOOMER has been completely crushed from the highs and is now sitting around $22K MC. Most people probably won’t even look at a chart like this anymore — and that’s exactly where these low-cap rebounds sometimes get interesting. I’m putting in a tiny speculative position here. No fancy thesis. No conviction speech. Just a very simple idea: If this floor holds, I want the reaction. If it breaks, I’m gone.🧹 $LOOMER / SOL Around $22K MC 🥂 Let’s see if there’s anything left in it. ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
Third one for today — $DUEL / SOL 👮‍♂
This one is basically sitting on the floor now. It had a fast launch move up toward ~$300K MC, got completely sold off, tried to bounce a few times, and now it’s back around $24–25K MC. That’s the only reason I’m interested here. Not chasing strength — I’m taking a tiny position into weakness and seeing if this dead zone can give us one last reaction. 🐧 $DUEL / SOL Entry: ~$25K MC Liquidity: ~$14K Volume: ~$1M Very high risk. Tiny size. 😎 Third play of the day. Either it wakes up from the floor, or we leave it there. ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
👁 Second one for today — $PHI / SOL.
This one is sitting almost exactly where I want to see it after a full washout. It already had multiple strong runs, got sold off hard each time, and now it’s back near ~$36K MC with $2M+ volume still behind it. I’m taking a small position here. No need to overthink it — either this floor gives us another reaction, or the setup is dead. $PHI / SOL Entry: ~$36K MC Liquidity: ~$17K Very high risk, tiny size. Let’s see if this one has one more bounce left. 👀 ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
🐧 Morning. Found something worth watching.
$LEVERAGE / SOL has already gone through the full cycle once — from basically nothing to $1M+ MC, then straight back down to the floor. Now it’s sitting around $40K MC again. Normally charts like this are either completely finished… or they give one last nasty move when nobody cares anymore. That’s the bet here. I’m taking a small position around this level. Not because the chart looks pretty — it absolutely doesn’t. But with $4.6M volume and almost 9K traders behind it, I’m curious to see if there’s still some life left. 🤑 $LEVERAGE / SOL Entry: ~$40–42K MC If it’s dead, we’ll know quickly. If it isn’t — this could get interesting fast. Good morning. Back in the trenches. 🫡 ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
🤑 ETH is starting to look interesting here.
We’ve already had a strong recovery from the $1,550–1,600 area, and now price is pushing into $2,750. I’m not expecting a straight line up from here, but as long as ETH keeps holding this structure, my next area is pretty clear: $2,850–2,900. That’s the zone I’d expect the market to test next before we get a more serious reaction. 😮 For me, the setup is simple: Hold strength above the recent breakout area → $2.9K becomes the next target. Lose momentum and fall back under the structure → I reassess. Right now, I’m still leaning toward continuation. 🧹 My target: ~$2,900 ETH. 👀 ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
🥇 Quick BTC view.
I’m still leaning bullish here. We’ve had a clean push out of the $76–82K range, and now BTC is trading around $86K with momentum finally back on the chart. 🍔 My first level is simple: $90K. That’s the area I expect BTC to test if buyers can keep control here. What I’m watching now: $84–85K — needs to hold on pullbacks. $88–90K — first real resistance / target zone. If we break and accept above $90K, then I start looking higher. If BTC loses the current momentum and falls back under the breakout zone, I’ll reassess. But for now, I’m not trying to fight this move. My base case: BTC tests $90K👁 ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
🦓 Okay, third one — $ZEBRA.
This chart has been through everything already: huge run, heavy sell-off, multiple bounces, and now it’s back sitting near the floor again. What caught my eye is that it still has serious volume and a lot of traders watching it, even after all that. I’m taking a small shot here around $137K MC. No big thesis, no overthinking. 😊 Either this level gives us another reaction, or it doesn’t. Let’s see if the zebra still has some stripes left. ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
Second one for today — $POPEYE / SOL.
This one is already back near the bottom after a full run up toward ~$400K MC. Now it’s sitting around $33K MC, with about $1.1M volume still behind it. I’m taking a small position here and looking for a reaction from the lows. 🧬 $POPEYE / SOL 😮 Entry: ~$33K MC 🚔 Liquidity: ~$15K Very high risk, so I’m keeping size small. Second play of the day. Let’s see if there’s still one bounce left. ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
Good morning everyone ☕️
Starting today with $INU / SOL around $35–38K MC. This one had a huge first run, got completely washed out, and now it’s sitting near the lows again. What keeps it interesting is that there’s still decent activity behind it — $4M+ volume and thousands of traders. I’m taking a small position here and just watching for a reaction. 👮‍♂ $INU / SOL 👁 Entry: ~$39K MC 😎 Liquidity: ~$18K 😈 High risk, small size. First play of the day. Let’s see if this one can wake up. ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
Back to $DONO 🎲
We already traded this one before, but now it’s basically dying out around ~$24K MC. Volume has dried up, activity is way lower, and this is definitely not something I’m sizing big on. I’m throwing in a tiny position — basically pocket change — just to see if there’s one last reaction left. 🧬 $DONO / SOL 🤓 Entry: ~$24K MC 🥺 Liquidity: ~$15K If it wakes up, great. If it dies completely, no problem — size is tiny. Pure high-risk punt from the floor. ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
Back to $WISH 👁
We already traded this one before — called it around the $160–185K MC area, and it went on to give us +140%+ from the entry zone. Now it’s been fully sold back down and is sitting around $100K MC again. I’m taking another small position here. Last time the reaction was clean. Now I want to see if $WISH can give us round two. 🐧 $WISH / SOL 👫 Entry: ~$100K MC 💸 Liquidity: ~$31K 🤬 Same rule as always — small size, high risk. We already ate once here. Let’s see if it serves another round. 👀 ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
$KMS UPDATE 🔥
That was fast. Right after our post, $KMS reacted instantly and pushed more than +70%. 📈 Exactly the kind of move we wanted to see from this setup. Posted it — and the market responded almost immediately. Hope some of you caught that move. 🫡 ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
🏀 Second one for today — $KMS / SOL.
This setup is a bit different from the first one. $KMS already had a big run, pushed close to $900K MC, then got sold off hard. After that, it managed another bounce toward $500K, and now it’s back around $160K MC. What I like here is that the chart is still active — $4.4M volume, 4.9K+ traders, and buyers/sellers are still pretty balanced. I’m taking a position around this zone and keeping it controlled. 🧬 $KMS / SOL 🍵 Entry: ~$160K MC ❓ Liquidity: ~$40K 🤬 24H Volume: ~$4.4M This isn’t a “buy and pray” setup. I just want to see whether this area can hold and give us another proper reaction. Second position of the morning. Let’s see if $KMS has one more move left. ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
Good morning ☕️
First one I’m taking today — $DEX / PAID around $59K MC . It already had the big run, got completely washed out, and now it’s back near the lows. Still has decent volume behind it, so I’m giving it a shot here Small position, high risk. CA: FzEh8uAxjUWRgGhzb4TGGBBsKUzsZn8zoSoZGmEppump Let’s see if it wakes up from here. 👀 ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
💪 $DONO UPDATE
And same here too. Almost right after we posted it, $DONO started moving. From our call zone, the coin pushed more than +58% at the peak. Not the biggest move of the day, but still a clean reaction exactly from the area we were watching. Posted it — and the move followed. Hope some of you caught this one too. 🫡 ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
$ZEREBLAST UPDATE 👀
Same story here. Almost from the exact moment we posted it, the coin started moving. From our call zone, $ZEREBLAST pushed more than +150% at the peak. 📈 That’s the kind of reaction we were looking for — clean, fast, and right after the post. Posted near the lows — and the move followed. Hope you managed to catch a piece of it. 🫡 ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
$WISH UPDATE 👀
This one started moving almost exactly from the moment we posted it. From our entry zone, $WISH pushed more than +140% at the peak. 📈 That’s exactly the reaction we were looking for. Called it near the lows — then it woke up. Hope you caught a piece of this move. 🫡 ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
Third one — $ZEREBLAST / SOL.
Taking a small position around $62K MC. It already had the big launch pump, got completely washed out, and now it’s sitting back near the lows with $3M+ volume still on the board. 🧬 CA: 4hMvdY7KbsCzHnRE7Js6kNFyTdkqKMeTv9GPYD5ppump High risk, small size. Let’s see if this one still has another move left. 🔥 ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
🤟 Second one for today — $WISH / SOL.
This is a completely different setup from the first call. $WISH had a violent run above $1M MC, then spent hours bleeding all the way back down. Now we’re sitting around the $150–52K area, basically back near the lower part of the entire move. What I like here is simple: the hype has cooled off, but the activity hasn’t disappeared. 🤑 $WISH / SOL 🐈‍⬛ Entry zone: ~$150–152K MC 💻 Liquidity: ~$39K 😎 24H Volume: ~$3.3M I’m taking a position here and treating it as a high-risk rebound setup. No chasing, no hero trades. Either this area starts attracting buyers again, or the market tells us to leave it alone. Second position of the day. Different chart, different idea. Let’s see what it gives us. ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs
Good morning.
Back at the desk, and I’m starting the day with $DONO / SOL. The chart has already gone through its first major expansion, a full reset, and another attempt higher. Now it’s back around the $167K MC area — a zone where attention usually disappears and the risk/reward starts getting interesting again. I’ve taken a small position here. 🧬 $DONO / SOL 👁 Entry: ~$167K MC 😎 Liquidity: ~$40K 🍵 24H Volume: ~$5.5M No need to overcomplicate it. If buyers step back in, there’s room for a strong reaction. If the level fails, we move on. First position of the day. Let’s see what the market gives us. ———————————— 🪙 Texaris — Reliable payouts | 200+ crypto pairs